Kids learn coding through fun and hands on engineering projects
RoboThink’s exclusive suite of coding education software makes it fun and easy for kids of all ages and skill levels to learn about programming.
Kids get enough screen time. Students learn and code robots through hands-on engineering projects like building and programming self-driving cars.
Learn logic based thinking, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
RoboThink’s curriculum is based on sound learning principles that fosters a love for learning.
Enroll today and see the RoboThink Difference
RoboThink’s Exclusive Education Software
RoboThink Labs develops a fun and educational suite of coding software that is unique to us.
- Completely visual coding program for young students.
- Block based that enables kids to learn simple coding topics.
- Introduces more advanced coding topics in a block-based programming language.
- Teaches kids about logical thinking and problem solving.
- Allows students to unlock the full world of the popular programming language Python
- Only software in the world that runs Python and block based coding simultaneously
- Allows students to learn coding ”hands-on” instead of just in front of a screen
- Students see real world results of the code they write
- Designed by childhood researchers to improve spatial awareness, critical thinking and problem solving
Nurturing Geniuses Around the World
RoboThink is a leading STEM, coding, robotics and engineering program nurturing geniuses across 25 countries to thousands of students each day. Our exciting themed STEM programs develops core STEM skills that students apply to school subjects and their future careers.